[OKAIR] ipeds spring

Northrop, Gayle gnorthrop at osrhe.edu
Thu Mar 28 12:56:30 CDT 2013

Several schools have asked us the definition of 'distance learning', so Michael and I just called ipeds help desk this morning for clarification-they said any course that is a separation of direct interaction  between student and teacher should be counted as distance learning for Fall enrollment.  We asked them each of our delivery methods specifically (element 30) and they said everything should be counted as distance except the traditional method.