[OKAIR] OK-AIR Conference Fall Official Agenda

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Tue Oct 1 09:19:35 CDT 2013

Hello all,

Attached is a copy of the official agenda for the Fall OK-AIR conference being held on October 25th at Oklahoma City Community College.  We have some great presentations scheduled including a much anticipated keynote from our friends at OSRHE regarding their new dashboard.  The early registration rate will be valid through October 17th so make sure to register and check our website, OK-AIR<www.OK-AIR.org%20> or myself with any questions you may have.

Thank you to everyone who volunteered to present and I look forward to seeing all you here at OCCC for the Fall conference!

Matthew Eastwood, Institutional Research Analyst, OK-AIR President
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Email:  matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>
Phone:  (405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165

A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation.   - Cicero