[OKAIR] OK-AIR Call for Proposals Reminder

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Tue Mar 4 09:15:11 CST 2014

Call for Proposals Reminder:

Hello All,

Did you know presenters get to attend free!?!

This is a reminder that we still need several proposals submitted in order to develop an agenda for the OK-AIR spring conference being held at OU on Friday, April 4th. All information on proposals and the submission process is available at www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org> on the left hand tab labeled Spring 2014 Conference.  If you presented or are presenting at another conference, this would be a great way for you to provide your information and insights to fellow Oklahoma IR folks. As mentioned in the original Call for Proposals, we would like to keep the proposals informal and open to any format that would provide value to our members. This could be on a variety of topics and included such formats from lectures to panel groups to even leading group discussions.  So please feel free to submit on anything you feel can contribute to a successful conference. We are dependent on our members' participation in order to make the conference possible, so get those submissions rolling in!

The deadline for submitting a proposal by March 7th is quickly approaching, so please don't hesitate.

Thanks for your time and I'm real excited about seeing everyone in Norman next month.

Matthew Eastwood, Institutional Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Email:  matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>
Phone:  (405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165

A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation.   - Cicero