[OKAIR] OK-AIR Spring Conference: Topics Dr. Solomon (HLC Rep) Should Address

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Wed Mar 12 16:36:11 CDT 2014

Hello all,

I am meeting with Dr. Solomon this Friday morning to discuss HLC topics for the upcoming OK-AIR conference.  Could we take a quick poll of members with the following questions?

What topics would you want her to review during this session?

1.      Open Pathways

2.      Standard Pathways

3.      AQIP

4.      The Assurance Review

5.      Federal Regulations

6.      Quality Initiative
If there are additional topics you would like more information on as well, please reply with your feedback.  I will relay this information to Dr. Solomon so she can better address your interests.

Also we have a full agenda for the spring and will post that to OK-AIR.org very soon.

Thanks,

Matthew Eastwood, Institutional Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Email:  matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>
Phone:  (405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165

A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation.   - Cicero