[OKAIR] Annual Institute on Best Practices in Institutional Effectiveness

Mary Millikin MMILLIKIN at rsu.edu
Tue Mar 25 16:02:32 CDT 2014

Colleagues, this is an FYI.

You may remember Dr. Terri Manning as one of our IR peers when she worked in Oklahoma.  She is conducting a session on strategic planning for IR professionals this July at the 7th Annual Institute on Best Practices in Institutional Effectiveness in San Antonio, TX.  It will be at the Embassy Suites Riverwalk.  The program and registration information are at the following site: http://cpcc-cfar.com/institute-general-information/

Click on "IE Institute" on the red bar to navigate the various pages.

Mary

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.  William Bruce Cameron

[RSU Logo Horizontal Secondary 2013 Reduced]

Mary A. Millikin, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Accountability and Academics
Rogers State University
(918) 343-7605
mmillikin at rsu.edu<mailto:mmillikin at rsu.edu>
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.