[OKAIR] Important reminder for those registered and needing to register for the spring OK-AIR Conference

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Wed Mar 26 10:20:44 CDT 2014

Hello all,

Just as a reminder, if you haven't already done so, the final day for registration at the early bird rate for this spring's 2014 OK-AIR Conference is this Friday.  We have a full agenda and some wonderful presentations, food and prizes planned, so make sure to sign up today!  Registration is available on our website, www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org>, on the 'Registration - Available Now' link located near the bottom of the main page.

NOTE:  If you have registered and did not get a confirmation email, please send the completed form to Kristi at kristi.john at osuokc.edu<mailto:kristi.john at osuokc.edu>

For those registering make sure to note the instructions on the website to right click the link and select 'Save link as' or 'Save target as' Then open, fill it out, and click submit.
Clicking submit should create an email to send with the registration form attached.  If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email the form to Kristi at the email provided above.

Thanks for your time and I apologize for any confusions.  I am looking forward to seeing all of you on Friday, April 4th in Norman!

Matthew Eastwood, Institutional Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Email:  matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu<mailto:matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu>
Phone:  (405) 682-1611 Ext. 7165

A mind without instruction can no more bear fruit than can a field, however fertile, without cultivation.   - Cicero