[OKAIR] Accessibility of documents posted on web

Karla Oty koty at cameron.edu
Thu Apr 2 16:02:33 CDT 2015

We are working on ensuring that all of our documents posted to the web are accessible and are looking for suggestions on how to include tables and graphs in our documents that are both informative and accessible.

If you have any experience with making tables and graph created in Excel accessible in pdf documents, we would appreciate any suggestions that you might have for us.

Thanks,

Karla

Karla J. Oty, Ph.D.
Director, Institutional Research, Assessment, and Accountability
Cameron University
2800 W. Gore Blvd
Lawton, OK 73505
(580) 581-2899