[OKAIR] OK-AIR Registration Deadline Reminder!

Eastwood, Matthew matthew.a.eastwood at occc.edu
Fri Apr 3 08:57:58 CDT 2015

Good Friday Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that today is the last day to register at the discounted rate for the Spring OK-AIR Conference being held at Rose State College next Friday!  Please check out our website (www.ok-air.org<http://www.ok-air.org>) for details and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Matthew Eastwood, Institutional Research Analyst
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159