[OKAIR] Time to degree question...

Stewart, Sheilynda sstewart at ecok.edu
Tue Apr 7 13:11:00 CDT 2015

Lynn,

I worked on a Time-to-Degree project a while ago and used the beginning semester date and graduation date as metrics.  This would give me the days so I divided this number by 365 to convert to years.  I then reported to percentage of students who graduated within 3, 4, 5, and 6 years for each cohort year.  I used Excel pivot tables to generate the final charts.

Sheilynda Stewart [ECULogo]

Sheilynda Stewart, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
East Central University
1100 E. 14th Street
Ada, Oklahoma  74820-6999
Phone:  580-559-5668
email:  sstewart at ecok.edu<mailto:sstewart at ecok.edu>

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society. Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for economic development and cultural enhancement.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.