[OKAIR] Online Critical Thinking Test

Karla Oty koty at cameron.edu
Fri Aug 14 15:32:00 CDT 2015

Greetings!

We are looking for a critical thinking test that can be given online for assessment in our Interdisciplinary Studies program.  If you have used either one of the following tests, or if you have another critical thinking test that you have used that you like, would you please let us know your opinions?

Online Critical Thinking Basic Concepts Test
http://www.criticalthinking.org/pages/online-critical-thinking-basic-concepts-test/679

California Critical Thinking Skills Test (CCTST)
http://www.insightassessment.com/Products/Products-Summary/Critical-Thinking-Skills-Tests/California-Critical-Thinking-Skills-Test-CCTST

We appreciate any feedback that you can give us.

Thanks,

Karla

Karla J. Oty, Ph.D.
Director, Institutional Research, Assessment, and Accountability
Cameron University
2800 W. Gore Blvd
Lawton, OK 73505
(580) 581-2899