[Okepas] A quick note . . .

Brown, Cynthia cbrown at osrhe.edu
Mon Nov 10 14:32:06 CST 2003

By this time you should have completed your EXPLORE and PLAN testing and
mailed your testing materials back to ACT.  If this is not true for your
site, you should contact me immediately so that we can work out a plan
for getting your materials approved for scoring by ACT.

Many of you have already received your assessment results and are moving
into the phase of sharing those results with students, parents and
teachers.  Please remember assessment is of no value if the results are
not used to help students plan for their future and help educators
improve teaching and learning.

As most of you know, we are available to assist you in working with your
assessment results to maximize the efforts of administrators, counselors
and teachers.

On another note, school counselors might find this ACT webpage helpful,
http://www.act.org/path/secondary/planner/oct.html

Please let us know how we can be of assistance to you,
Cindy

Cynthia N. Brown, Ed.D.
Senior Coordinator for Student Preparation
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
Voice - 405-225-9156
Fax - 405-225-9230