[Okepas] FW: Retreat this Sunday, Oct. 7 & 8 at Fin and Feather Resort, Gore

Autry, Valarie vautry at osrhe.edu
Mon Oct 1 09:54:57 CDT 2012

Good morning,
I hope that you are having a marvelous Monday!

I just wanted to let you know that we have 5 spots available for this Sunday and Monday's Counselor Retreat at Fin and Feather Resort near Gore.  Here are the directions and website:  Fin and Feather Resort Map<http://www.finandfeatherresort.com/directions-to-the-fin>

If you can go to this retreat this coming Sunday and Monday, please go to this link and register today:
http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml
This registration will close tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday, at 4:30 pm.

I hope you have a great week!

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"Children need models rather than critics." ~ Joseph Joubert