[Okepas] FW: ACT Aspire Pricing Questions

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Mon Dec 9 15:39:12 CST 2013

Please see clarification below.
Stay warm!
Cindy

From: Cari Lousch [mailto:Cari.Lousch at act.org]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 3:17 PM
To: Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE)
Cc: Higdon, Matt; Nelson, Lisa; Judy R. Trice
Subject: ACT Aspire Pricing Questions

Cindy:  Already in responses in my inbox, I am seeing questions about the way the registration form reads.  The way the table is set up it looks like pricing is $11.70 or $18.70 for each subject they want to test.  That is NOT the case.

Pricing for Early Adopters will be $11.70/student TOTAL for computer-based testing, regardless of whether a district administers one test or all five.  It will be $18.70/student TOTAL for pencil/paper.

The total amount in the bottom right column should be the number of students to be tested x 11.70 or 18.70.
Example: 100 students taking the full battery on the computer will cost the district $1170.00.

I hope this helps and I apologize for the confusion!

Cari Lousch,  M.S.
Account Manager, Client Relations
500 ACT Drive, Mini zip 11
Iowa City, Iowa 52243-0168