[Okepas] EXPLORE and PLAN ordering

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 24 15:58:31 CDT 2013

Colleagues & Friends,

Hope you are having a wonderful summer and are beginning to have daydreams of preparing your office/classroom/hallway for a new school year.

I have received a similar message from a few of you:
Early in June I received an E-mail from ACT about ordering Explore and Plan materials. However, it said if I had a contract arrangement to wait for a different e-mail. I have not received one. When should I order my Explore and Plan materials?
The email from ACT should NOT have been sent to Oklahoma schools because I had already sent a message telling you to order.

So the bottom line: if you haven't ordered EXPLORE and PLAN for this fall, please do that soon (instructions are attached). If you encounter difficulties with the system, please call EPAS Customer Support at 1-877-789-2925.
The testing window is August 20 through October 31.

Please feel free to email or call if you have questions.
Cindy
Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.
Director, Student Preparation
OSRHE