[Okepas] Counselor Retreat at Quartz Mountain!

Autry, Valarie vautry at osrhe.edu
Thu Oct 24 08:18:58 CDT 2013

Please do not reply to this email.  Email Lisa at lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>

Good morning counselors,

I am so sorry to bother you again, but we now have three spots open for our counselor retreat this Sunday and Monday at Quartz Mountain near Lone Wolf. We would like for you to be there by 4:30 as we will eat at 5:00. This is a time to relax, dress casual, and network with other counselors.   I know it is a very short notice but I just got notification of the cancellations.  We have the rooms and meals paid for, so we would love to have you.

If you can attend our retreat, please email me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu> and let me know. Here is a link to a map to Quartz Mountain: Quartz Mountain Lodge Map<http://www.quartzmountainresort.com/location.php>

I am at a retreat today but will be back in the office tomorrow to answer your reply.

Thank you and have a great day!

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back."  John Ruskin