[Okepas] Counselor Retreat Openings

Autry, Valarie vautry at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 22 12:59:53 CDT 2013

Good afternoon counselors,

We have two spots open for our counselor retreat this Sunday and Monday at Quartz Mountain near Lone Wolf. We would like for you to be there by 4:30 as we will eat at 5:00. This is a time to relax and network with other counselors.

If you can attend our retreat, please email me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu> and let me know. Here is a link to a map to Quartz Mountain: Quartz Mountain Lodge Map<http://www.quartzmountainresort.com/location.php>

Thank you,

Lisa Nelson

Field Coordinator

580.614.1328