[Okepas] State Regents Summer Academy poster & website

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 27 11:41:53 CST 2014

Hope this finds everyone well and somewhat in control.

We are mailing our Summer Academy posters this week and the website is live. This is the url for the site:
https://secure.okcollegestart.org/Plan_for_College/Summer_Academies/_default.aspx

A quick reminder that our target audience is underserved populations although any age appropriate student may apply. Our academies have helped many students realize that they can go to college and that they want to go and that they might even want to focus on a STEM major.

This is a thumbnail of the poster. If you would like to receive the pdf version so you can make copies, let Valarie (vautry at osrhe.edu<mailto:vautry at osrhe.edu>) or me know and we'll be happy to send it.
[cid:image002.png at 01CF33B0.E93DDD00]

Thanks for all you do for Oklahoma's future.
Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.
Director, Student Preparation
OSRHE