[Okepas] FW: Important notice regarding ACT Explore and ACT Plan

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Mon May 19 16:13:21 CDT 2014

FYI
From: "ACT, Inc." <webmaster at act.org<mailto:webmaster at act.org>>
Date: May 19, 2014 at 9:03:05 AM CDT
To: <cari.lousch at act.org<mailto:cari.lousch at act.org>>
Subject: Important notice regarding ACT Explore and ACT Plan
[ACT]<http://www.elabs10.com/c.html?ufl=4&rtr=on&s=x8pa2h,1wrry,4w6h,7xfe,1177,6rii,ji09&MLM_MID=3208606&MLM_UNIQUEID=4d0cade1e9>
________________________________

May 19, 2014

Dear Colleague,

It has been brought to our attention that many of our ACT Explore(r) and ACT Plan(r) customers have received a communication from a vendor or vendors who claim to be authorized resellers or providers of ACT's copyrighted ACT Explore and ACT Plan assessments. We would like to make clear that no vendors are authorized to resell these ACT products. Please be aware that any communications that you have received or may receive in the future from vendors other than ACT that indicate that vendor is an authorized reseller of these products are false.

We urge you to ignore claims from other vendors regarding ACT's products, particularly ACT Explore and ACT Plan. The only official, authorized communication regarding the availability of ACT Explore and ACT Plan have been, and will continue to be, distributed exclusively by ACT, Inc.

You can learn more about ACT Explore and ACT Plan migration and unauthorized sellers by visiting www.act.org/migrate<http://www.elabs10.com/c.html?ufl=4&rtr=on&s=x8pa2h,1wrry,4w6h,8uhz,bvk7,6rii,ji09&MLM_MID=3208606&MLM_UNIQUEID=4d0cade1e9>.

Sincerely,
The ACT Explore and ACT Plan Product Team

To view a web version of this message, click here<http://www.elabs10.com/c.html?ufl=4&rtr=on&s=x8pa2h,1wrry,4w6h,dm14,5u1r,6rii,ji09&MLM_MID=3208606&MLM_MLID=228329&MLM_SITEID=2010000185&MLM_UNIQUEID=4d0cade1e9>.

(c) 2014 by ACT, Inc. All rights reserved.
500 ACT Drive, Iowa City, IA 52243

[http://www.elabs10.com/images/mlopen_post.html?rtr=on&siteid=2010000185&mid=3208606&mlid=228329&uid=4d0cade1e9]