[Okepas] FW: ACT EXPLORE-PLAN-ACT Aspire Information for Oklahoma!

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Wed May 21 09:16:49 CDT 2014

Hello Cindy:  I know that this is an incredibly busy time of year for your staff and for all Oklahoma educators.  But in order to make sure that everyone is aware of some important information related to 2014-15, EXPLORE and PLAN, and ACT Aspire,  I want to share four important points:

*       Oklahoma EXPLORE and PLAN ordering for Fall 2014 will begin soon.  Oklahoma schools should wait for word from Cindy Brown/OSRHE to begin that process, AND should follow provided instructions EXACTLY.

*       Many districts have received emails from another organization promising delivery of EXPLORE and PLAN through 2019-2020.  NO other organization is authorized to sell EXPLORE or PLAN.  ACT has sent out information directly to EXPLORE/PLAN users regarding this issue.

*       There is a FREE TRIAL of the ACT Aspire Periodic Assessments available from September through November of 2014.  These are computer-based, multiple choice assessments built to assess student progress toward mastery of ACT and Common Core Standards, and to prepare students for the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.  (3 assessments per grade/per subject for English, Math, Reading, Science, released at intervals through the school year) Pricing after the trial period for current EXPLORE/PLAN users is $6.00/student (or less).  There is no minimum order.

*       The deadline for ordering ACT Aspire Summative Assessments for administration in the Fall of 2014 has been extended to May 30, 2014.  Ordering for Spring 2015 will be open until July 18.

*       The $2000 minimum order listed on the ACT Aspire Order Form can be met by ordering for multiple years.  For example, a school testing 30 students could spend $660 in 2014-15, $765 in 2015-16, and $870 in 2016-17 (Total $2295 over 3 years) to meet the minimum.

If you have additional questions, please let me know.  My email and mobile phone number are provided below.  I always welcome the opportunity to work with Oklahoma educators.  Please feel free to share this email as needed.

Thank you for all you do for Oklahoma kids!  :)

Cari

Cari Lousch,  M.S.
Account Manager, Client Relations
500 ACT Drive, Mini zip 11