[Okepas] Alternate for EOI

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Thu Jun 11 18:02:25 CDT 2015

Colleagues and Friends,
I interrupt your summer for a matter of high importance!
As you know, the PLAN test taken AFTER October 31, 2014 is not valid as an alternate for any End of Instruction test. So what are you to do???

Melissa White, SDE, is working on an agenda item for the June 25 State Board of Education meeting which, if approved, will allow ACT Aspire to be used as an alternate.

The reason I am interrupting your summer is that the ABSOLUTE Deadline for ordering for the fall is July 1.   I just got word back from ACT that this is the deadline for Oklahoma schools even though the website says June 19.

The fall window for ACT Aspire summative testing is October 12 - December 4.
Use this link:  http://www.discoveractaspire.org/order/

The contact person for ACT Aspire is Andrew Jopling: andrew.jopling at actaspire.org<mailto:andrew.jopling at actaspire.org>, 817.543.0234<tel:817.543.0234>.

Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.