[Okepas] FW: College app week

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 4 12:39:41 CST 2015

From: McCullar, Alicia
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 9:03 AM

Subject: FW: College app week

Please promote to all counselors...

Hello,
I wanted all schools participating in college app week to know that Rose State College does NOT have an application fee.
It is completely FREE to get students admitted to college.
We are also offering a few incentives this month to encourage students to apply.
Thank you for everything you do to get students to college.

Deadline November 30, 2015.
Every student that is admitted for Fall 16 is entered to win $100 Amazon gift card.
Promote at College App weeks.

Deadline November 30, 2015
To inspire future students to post and inspire other students to apply to college...
After applying encourage the student to post a pic.
On Instagram tag rscstudentactivities (if they are private this is the only way we will see entry).
Use #CollegeBound16
This will be for a $50 Amazon gift card.

Alicia M. McCullar, M.Ed
Rose State College | Assistant Director, Student Engagement
6420 SE 15th Street | Midwest City, OK 73110
p:  405-733-7371 | f:  405-733-7918 | e:  amccullar at rose.edu<mailto:amccullar at rose.edu>
[RSC-email-tag]