[Okepas] Openings for Counselor Retreat this Sunday and Monday at Roman Nose Lodge near Watonga

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Nov 5 10:37:20 CST 2015

Please do not reply to this email. If you have questions, contact Lisa Nelson, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Good morning,

I have 2 openings for my counselor retreat at Roman Nose Lodge this weekend, Sunday, November 8, and Monday, November 9.  Our retreats are mainly for PK-12 school counselors; however, DTC's and administrators are also welcome.

It begins at 5:00 pm on Sunday and goes through Monday until around 3:00 pm.  Food and lodging are free.  It is a very casual and relaxing event where we share best practices and build your professional learning community.  When you attend a retreat, you are a part of our counselor discussion board and are invited to our Summer Institute.

If you can attend, please go to our website and register:  http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spcr

Here is the link to Roman Nose Lodge for your viewing:  http://www.travelok.com/listings/view.profile/id.13235

If you have any questions, please email Lisa Nelson, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Thank you!
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell phone: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>

"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence." - Colin Powell