[Okepas] PreACT testing window and ordering date

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 7 10:37:03 CDT 2017

Good morning,
The testing window for the 10th grade PreACT is September 11 through November 30, 2017.

The window for ordering the PreACT will not open until Monday, August 21.

You will receive 2 emails from ACT, PreACT At a Glance on August 14, and the ordering instructions on August 21.

If you do not receive these emails, please contact Matt Higdon, mhigdon at osrhe.edu<mailto:mhigdon at osrhe.edu> or Lisa Nelson, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"I will cherish the impact you have had on my life forever." ~Student