[Okepas] OSRHE PreACT for 10th graders

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Aug 16 13:19:30 CDT 2017

Good Afternoon,
If you are the person responsible for ordering PreACT for your district and did not receive the attached email from ACT on Monday, August 14, please contact Matt Higdon, mhigdon at osrhe.edu<mailto:mhigdon at osrhe.edu> or Lisa Nelson, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Thank you,

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"I will cherish the impact you have had on my life forever." ~Student