[Okepas] College and Career Readiness Assessment Choice

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 21 09:06:12 CDT 2017

Good morning,
We are sending out a reminder - regardless of which college and career readiness assessment your district chooses through the State Department of Education's(SDE) testing program, your school district can still order the 10th grade PreACT. The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) will pay for all 10th graders in both public and private schools to take the PreACT.  It is free to your district.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"I will cherish the impact you have had on my life forever." ~Student