[Okepas] Openings for counselor retreat at Roman Nose Lodge near Watonga March 5 & 6

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Feb 22 08:41:45 CST 2017

Good morning,
I have two openings for my counselor retreat at Roman Nose Lodge near Watonga on Sunday, March 5, and Monday, March 6.  Here is the link to Roman Nose State Lodge for your viewing:  http://www.travelok.com/listings/view.profile/id.13235

Our retreats are a time to share best practices with others and learn from one another.  We begin at 5:00 on Sunday and end around 1:30 on Monday.  Your food and lodging are free.  Come and join us for a relaxing time filled with laughter!

After you attend a retreat, you are then invited to join us for our summer institute at Quartz Mountain Lodge June 27-30.  (If you have attended a retreat in the past, you do not need to attend another one in order to come to summer institute.)

If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Nelson by phone or email, 580.614.1328, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

If you can attend, please register at http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spcr

Thank you!
Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life."~ Zig Ziglar