[Okepas] Summer Academies - Encourage your students to apply

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 28 09:31:43 CST 2017

Our summer academies are now online and your students can apply; the academies are free to rising 8th graders through rising 12th graders.  Students can go to our website to apply:  www.okhighered.org/summer-academies<http://www.okhighered.org/summer-academies>

You should have received Summer Academy posters at your schools.  We mailed them to the counselor, math and science teachers.

We have attached a pdf of the flyer if you would like to make more copies.

We appreciate all that you do for Oklahoma students!

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life."~ Zig Ziglar