[Okepas] Openings for Counselor Retreat at Sequoyah State Park

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue May 9 10:15:53 CDT 2017

I have 2 openings for my counselor retreat at Sequoyah State Park on Ft. Gibson Lake, Monday, June 5, and Tuesday, June 6.  Here is the link to view the park, scroll to the bottom for directions: http://www.travelok.com/listings/view.profile/id.13299.

At my retreat, we share best practices and build your professional learning community.  Meals and lodging are Free!  The dress is very casual.  This is a time to learn from others in a relaxing atmosphere.

Please go to our website to register: http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spcr

If you have any questions, please email lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt