[Okepas] Fall 2017 Student Prep Workshop registration is open

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed May 10 11:14:29 CDT 2017

Good morning,
Our Fall 2017 Student Preparation Workshop registration is open!

Our workshops are for administrators, counselors, district test coordinators and curriculum leaders.  Please chose a location, register, and write it on your fall calendar.

I have attached a copy of the workshop schedule and also have one below for your viewing.

Please go to our website to register:  http://okhighered.org/student-prep/#fallwksp

Registration for the workshop begins at 8 a.m.

[cid:image001.png at 01D2C97C.D5C91AE0]

Have a great day!
Have a great summer!

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Cell:  580.614.1328

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt