[Okepas] Indian Education Conferences, registration is early!

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 1 09:01:22 CDT 2017

The registration for our Indian Education conference November 12 & 13 is closed.  We have 3 Indian Education conferences left.  Please notice the registration dates are early!

January 15 & 16 Indian Education Conference at Chickasaw Cultural Center, Sulphur            Have to register by Thursday, December 14, 2017!
February 5 & 6 Indian Education Conference at Long Lakes Resort, Poteau                              Have to register by Thursday, January 19, 2018!
Feb 26 & 27 Indian Education Conference at Roman Nose, Watonga                                         Have to register by Thursday, January 25, 2018
Registration for the two day Indian Education Conference is $145 which includes meals and lodging.  We will accept PO's or personal checks.  You have to have PO# or check# when you register.
At our Indian Education Conferences we will discuss college and career readiness-including ICAP/OKcollegestart.org, OKPromise, concurrent enrollment and other information regarding student preparation.
To register for a conference, please go to our website:  http://okhighered.org/student-prep/#spie
When you send your PO/check, please enclose a copy of the invoice and make payable to OSRHE.  Mail to:
Theresa Battles
Student Preparation
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
If you have questions, please email mhigdon at osrhe.edu<mailto:mhigdon at osrhe.edu>, or call 405.225.9156.
Matt Higdon
Director of Student Preparation Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
405.225.9156
mhigdon at osrhe.edu<mailto:mhigdon at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org/>