[Okepas] Chickasaw Conference Center Counselor, Jan. 14 & 15, and Indian Education, Jan. 15 & 16, Conference Deadline is December 14

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Nov 30 13:25:02 CST 2017

This is a reminder that the deadline is fast approaching for the January 14 & 15, or January 15 & 16 conferences at Chickasaw Conference Center.

The deadline to register to attend the upcoming Counselor or Indian Education Conference is in 2 weeks, Thursday, December 14.

January 14 & 15 is the Counselor Conference at the Chickasaw Conference Center, Sulphur - to register please go to http://okhighered.org/student-prep/#spcc

January 15 & 16 is the Indian Education Conference at the Chickasaw Conference Center, Sulphur - to register please go to http://okhighered.org/student-prep/#spie

At each conference we share best practices and learn from one another, building your professional network.  Each conference provides 8 CEU's for LPC's.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell:  580.614.1328

"I will cherish the impact you have had on my life forever." ~Student