[Okepas] OSRHE will provide PreACT to all 10th graders next fall

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed May 30 11:45:00 CDT 2018

Good morning,
We wanted to let you know the PreACT contract was approved by the Regents last week.  We will be offering the PreACT to all 10th grade students, free!
The ordering window will not open until August 13.  Please look for further communication about ordering when you return in August.

ACT will be sending out to District/School Officials within the next couple of weeks a PreACT contact information survey asking for the school address, district test coordinator and building test coordinator with email addresses.  Please ask your Supt/Principal to complete this survey, one person per high school needs to complete it.  This is important as so many folks have changed schools or retired.

Thank you!
Have a wonderful day!

Lisa Nelson
Assistant Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." ~ Henry David Thoreau