[OkStudentPrep] Student Preparation Fall Workshop

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:49:44 CDT 2018

Good afternoon,
I have attached our flyer for the OSRHE Student Preparation Fall Workshops.  Please encourage your administrators to attend to learn about legislation, college math pathways, concurrent enrollment, ICAP, PreACT and ACT.
ACT is providing a continental breakfast.  We will begin the workshop at 8:30 am and finish by 12:00 pm.  Please register at https://okhighered.org/student-prep/#fall

PreACT testing window opened today, September 4.  The testing window closes November 30.  If you have problems ordering, please call 877.789.2925.

We hope to see you at a fall workshop! Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." ~ Henry David Thoreau