[OkStudentPrep] Citizen Potawatomi Nation College and Career Fair

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 12 09:39:20 CDT 2019

Bozho (hello),

The Citizen Potawatomi Nation is thrilled to be hosting you for our 3rd annual Wzhitawen College and Career fair at the FireLake Arena<http://www.firelakearena.com/> on Thursday, September 12 from 9:00 am -noon. At this time, we anticipate having over 50 colleges and organizations in attendance. There will be several drawings for prizes during the fair for both students and sponsors, as well as, several cultural presentations, so we look forward to a wonderful event!

We hope that the information below will answer most of your questions and prepare you for a successful day with us.

LOGISTICS:

•         Location: FireLake Arena is located at 18145 Old Rangeline Rd, Shawnee, OK 74801. This link<https://www.google.com/maps/place/18145+Old+Rangeline+Rd,+Shawnee,+OK+74801/@35.3021499,-96.9316622,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x87b3b76785cd1ee7:0xc3cd150a0b44b7d8!8m2!3d35.3021455!4d-96.9294735> should take you to Google Maps for directions. You can also review the attached map for a visual of the tribal headquarters area.

•         Parking: Plenty of open parking is available on the west side of the Arena.

•         Arrival: You will enter through the west doors of the Arena. Staff will be available to help with registration.

•         Hospitality Room: Complimentary snacks and drinks will be available for sponsors in our hospitality room on the second floor of the arena.

•         Snacks for Students: Soft drinks, water, and popcorn will be available free of charge for students.

•         Lunch will not be provided this year.

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:

•         Registration: Students must register at Go To College Fairs prior to the event and bring their bar code with them for admission. When students register, please have them complete the ethnicity designation under provide additional information on the registration form.  https://register.gotocollegefairs.com/Registration/EventSelectForState?StateName=Oklahoma.

•         On site registration will be available.  Completed registration is necessary for admission to the fair and for students to be entered into the numerous drawings held throughout the morning.

•         College Fair Bingo: We will have several drawings for larger prizes during the fair for students who complete a College Fair Bingo card. These will be available on a table inside the arena.

Please feel free to contact us via email at college at potawatomi.org<mailto:college at potawatomi.org> or phone at 405-275-3121 if you have any questions concerning this event. We look forwarding to seeing you soon!

Migwetch (thank you),

MATT HIGDON ​| COLLEGE ADVISOR
Address: 1601 S. Gordon Cooper Drive ​| Shawnee, OK 74801
Office: 405-695-6028  ​| Cell: 405-517-0301  ​|  Email: matt.higdon at potawatomi.org<mailto:tesia.zientek at potawatomi.org>

[EduSig (002)]