[OkStudentPrep] Student Prep Conferences, Fall Workshops and PreACT ordering,

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Aug 14 14:13:08 CDT 2019

Welcome Back!
We are so glad that you are back and ready to start a new year!  I have 3 items below for you to read.  I have also attached 2 flyers regarding our events.

1.     Student Preparation Conferences-there is a Registration Fee, which includes meals and lodging; we accept PO's/checks/credit cards.

We will have OKCollegestart ICAP training the first day of each conference.

Fin and Feather Conference early bird registration is September 16; here is the link to register:  Fin and Feather Resort Conference<https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ok/fin-and-feather-resort-conference>

The other conference links will be up by the end of the week.

                                                                         [cid:image002.jpg at 01D552AA.65848800]

2.     Fall Workshops, Lunch and OKCollegestart ICAP Training

Session 1:  Fall workshop; Continental Breakfast will be provided by ACT

Session 2:  Concurrent Enrollment Regional College Panel with lunch provided by the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation

Session 3:  OKCollegestart ICAP Training after the college panel - limited registration

Registration is required for each session; space is limited for OKCollegestart ICAP Training.

Because lunch is being provided, we ask that you register for the Concurrent Enrollment Panel session at least one week before the workshop.

We ask that you respect the generosity of the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Foundation and attend this event if you have registered for it.

                                             [cid:image006.jpg at 01D551E3.EADD5EE0]

3.     PreACT ordering window opens this Friday, August 16.

We, the Student Preparation office at the State Regents, will again be providing the 10th grade PreACT this fall to all public and private schools.
The ordering window is set to open August 16 through November 1.
           The testing window will be September 9 through November 22.
            ACT will be sending information to the DTC at your district this Friday.
Visit Oklahoma's website for a Schedule of Events: http://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/PreACTScheduleofEvents-OK.pdf

To register for a workshop, please visit our website:  https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Have a great year!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>