[OkStudentPrep] Share with PK-12 Reading, Special Ed and English Teachers-Reading Conference

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 16 06:54:12 CDT 2019

Joy- Power -Possibilities- Through Diverse Literature- Registration is Open Now!

Hello Educators! [cid:image001.png at 01D55383.58FC7960]

Please register for our 12th annual reading conference below. We are excited to bring you a literacy packed day that will be held at the beautiful campus of Oklahoma City University this year on September the 20th.

Our theme is "Joy, Power, Possibilities. Through Diverse Literature." There will be two opening phenomenal keynote speakers and a lot of amazing literacy colleagues and many specialty speakers as well. Many sought after Oklahoma educators and also the incredible Oklahoma School for the Deaf and the Oklahoma School for the Blind will be presenting in the afternoon breakout sessions as well.

Feel free to share this link with your pre k-12th grade reading, special education and English teachers or higher education faculty and colleagues who teach reading as well. Thank you for your interest in our conference.

https://appengine.egov.com/apps/ok/annual-reading-conference

Warm Regards,

Missy Foster, M.Ed

Coordinator, Oklahoma Teacher Connection

"It is easier to build strong children, than to repair broken men." Frederick Douglas

  *   Collegiate Grants
  *   Educators Rising
  *   Lead Oklahoma
  *   Teach Oklahoma