[OkStudentPrep] You now have to order ACT fee waivers, get your ACT Standards posters too

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Aug 29 21:10:21 CDT 2019

For your information:
ACT used to automatically send fee waivers to schools at the beginning of each academic year, but that is no longer the case.  Schools that will use fee waivers should place an order at https://readiness.act.org.  Go to the ACT Support Materials link and select the number of fee waivers you will use. Materials typically arrive about 1 week after the order is processed, you will see information on expected delivery when you place the order.

It's just like going to order your PreACT but you will click on
ACT Support Materials instead, this is what it looks like:
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D55EAD.FABC1140]
You can also order the ACT College Readiness Standard's Posters for your teachers' classrooms (we used to have these awhile back)  math and science-STEM and ELA, at the same place you order the fee waivers.  These posters have the score bands for the ACT Standards, very helpful!

I have attached the information that was sent out in July.

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge." ~Albert Einstein