[OkStudentPrep] Last day to test 10th grade PreACT is Tomorrow!

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Nov 21 08:35:26 CST 2019

Good morning,
READ: Tomorrow, November 22, is the LAST DAY TO TEST your 10th grade with the PreACT.  Please get your students tested and get your answer documents returned to ACT.
KEEP your TEST BOOKLETS, only mail in your answer documents.  Your extra test booklets can be used by the teachers; they put up a question a day to see what skill the students’ needs to work on in that subject.  You can use them for practice with your juniors next spring too.  Use them, give teachers your old test booklets to use too!

READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT TESTS BACK YET: The administration book gives you the directions to complete before mailing the answer documents.  Remember to WRITE down your TRACKING number that is on the mailer before you send the answer documents with FedEX.  Do not call FedEx to come and pick them up.  If FedEx does not come by your school, please take to a FedEx drop box.
I know that you are really busy but please get your answer documents packed up and sent back before you leave for Thanksgiving break-that would be one thing off of your list of a million things 😊

READ: You will receive your student and educator reports back within two weeks once ACT receives them.  We will be happy to present to your staff regarding your educator reports.  Our December days are full for presentations, sorry; it would have to be spring semester to come and present.  There is a lot of important, relevant information in your reports.  It’s important that your students complete the pre-administration portion of the test; every bubble they complete comes back to you or the student in a report.  You do not need parental permission for the pre-administration portion to administer the PreACT.

Don’t hesitate to call if you have questions.
I hope you have a restful, relaxing holiday.  Happy Thanksgiving! 😊

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

“Patience and fortitude conquer all things.” Ralph Waldo Emerson