[OkStudentPrep] Registration is open for our Student Preparation Summer Institute June 8-10, 2020 at Shangri-La Resort

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu Nov 21 09:01:03 CST 2019

Good morning,
Our registration is open for our Student Preparation Summer Institute Monday through Wednesday, June 8-10, at Shangri-La Resort on Grand Lake.  You can visit the resort website here: http://www.shangrilaok.com/
Anyone can attend our Summer Institute, even if you have never been to a retreat or a conference.  The registration is open to everyone!

The registration fee is $345 for early bird registration through April 10, 2020; this includes 6 meals and 2 nights lodging for you the attendee. You will have your own room.  We will accept PO's, checks, or credit cards.  You will have to have a PO/check number when you register.

Topics will include legislative updates, ICAP information and training on OKcollegestart, OKPromise updates, FAFSA/UcanGo2 updates, concurrent enrollment, math pathways, information on trauma, Indian Education updates, SDE updates, time to share best practices and more.

We accept POs, personal checks or credit cards.  You will have to have a PO number/check number/credit card number in order to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as you click SUBMIT.  If you do not have a confirmation email, you are not registered.
Please visit our website to register, https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/#spsi

If you have questions, please contact Annette Long, along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu> or myself.
Have a terrific Thursday!

Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

"Patience and fortitude conquer all things." Ralph Waldo Emerson