[OkStudentPrep] Free Workshop

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 16 06:49:15 CDT 2019

Please send questions to Sean Buchanan www.seanbuchanansolutions.com<http://www.seanbuchanansolutions.com>

Real Solutions For Educators!
Tangible Strategies To Increase (Teacher and Student) Motivation and Decrease Discipline Referrals
Workshop Will Be Presented By Oklahoma Principal and Author Sean Buchanan
Moore Norman Technology Center – Penn Campus
13301 South Pennsylvania Ave.  OKC, OK 73170
October 21st 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

Real Comments from attendees:
“I had so much fun, but at the same time I couldn’t believe how much I was learning!”

-       F.D. 2nd Grade Teacher
“THIS is the training I wish I’d been given in my principal preparation program.”

-       D.B. MS/HS Principal

This workshop is designed to give solutions to staff members as they try to reach students and parents who may be apathetic in their outlook toward education, struggle with discipline issues, or lack motivation.  It features researched based strategies that will improve student behavior and increase test scores!
Cornerstone Bank is sponsoring your attendance at this workshop at no charge to you!
For more information, or to register visit www.seanbuchanansolutions.com<http://www.seanbuchanansolutions.com>
Sean Buchanan
Principal, Geary Elementary
221 S. Galena