[OkStudentPrep] November 1 is last day to order PreACT tests

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 16 08:36:41 CDT 2019

Good morning,
This is your reminder that November 1 is the last day to order your PreACT for this fall’s testing window.  You have until November 22 to test your 10th grade students for the PreACT.

When you order, after you click on your school, choose the program OK STATE REGENTS FOR HIGHER ED 2019-20 GRADE 10 ONLY.  If you do not see this, please call me, 405.225.9257.  Make sure and use your schools PHYSICAL ADDRESS, NO PO Box.

When you click to review your order, after reviewing it, PLEASE CLICK BOTH “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” AND “PLACE ORDER”.
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D583FC.D588D790]

You will instantly receive a confirmation number and an email with a confirmation number.  Print a copy or write it down please.  That shows your order will be processed.

Here is the link to go and order:
https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/state-and-district-solutions/oklahoma/preact.html

The last day to test is November 22.  When you are finished with the tests, mail the answer documents back by FEDEX and WRITE down the TRACKING NUMBER!  You will receive your reports around 2 weeks later.  The Student Prep team will be happy to talk with your administration and staff about your reports.
Keep all of the test booklets.  Call me if you don’t know why you should keep the test booklets.

Forgive me for bolding and capitalizing so much-just need to remind you 😊

If you have questions, please email me.
Have a great day!
Thank you,
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
Office:  405.225.9257
Cell: 580.614.1328

“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” ~Albert Einstein