[OkStudentPrep] Citizen Potawatomi Nation

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Sep 17 20:07:30 CDT 2019

Bozho (hello),

On November 12, 2019, the Citizen Potawatomi Nation will host a Tribal Education Departments forum for PK-12 Counselors from across the state.  We would like for our state’s counselors to be able to hear from as many TEDs as possible about the various programs available to assist your students.

Please take a minute to respond to the brief survey.  We will use this information to guide our agenda for the day.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJQRJWH

Migwetch (thank you),

MATT HIGDON ​| COLLEGE ADVISOR
Address: 1601 S. Gordon Cooper Drive ​| Shawnee, OK 74801
Office: 405-695-6028  ​| Cell: 405-517-0301  ​|  Email: matt.higdon at potawatomi.org<mailto:tesia.zientek at potawatomi.org>

[EduSig (002)]