[OkStudentPrep] Citizen Potawatomi Nation

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Sep 30 09:49:14 CDT 2019

Bozho (hello),
On November 12, 2019, the Citizen Potawatomi Nation will host a Tribal Education Departments forum for PK-12 Counselors and Title VI Directors from across the state.  We would like for our state’s counselors/directors to be able to hear from as many tribal education departments as possible about the various programs available to assist our students.  This will be an opportunity for you to talk directly to tribes about scholarships, academic awards programs, and other programs that are available to support your students and their families.

There will also be an opportunity for tribes to share with the group any programs they may have related to professional development for teachers, cultural activities they can provide for students, and field trip opportunities to tribal museums, cultural centers, etc.

Attached are the save the date and registration form. Please complete the attached registration and return to me.  Seating is limited.

Migwetch (thank you),

MATT HIGDON ​| COLLEGE ADVISOR
Address: 1601 S. Gordon Cooper Drive ​| Shawnee, OK 74801
Office: 405-695-6028  ​| Cell: 405-517-0301  ​|  Email: matt.higdon at potawatomi.org<mailto:tesia.zientek at potawatomi.org>

[EduSig (002)]