[OkStudentPrep] Virtual Campus Tours

Shaklee, Theresa tshaklee at ocap.org
Thu Apr 16 15:43:46 CDT 2020

Good afternoon! I hope you're all doing well and staying healthy.

While in-person campus tours are on hold, Oklahoma colleges and universities invite students to visit their campuses virtually! OKcollegestart.org has gathered links to these tours in one location for you to share with students and families. You do not have to log into an OKcollegestart account to access the information. Please feel free to visit the OKcollegestart.org Facebook page<http://www.facebook.com/okcollegestart> to share our post regarding virtual campus tours or share this link with students and families: https://okcollegestart.org/College_Planning/Explore_Schools/Explore_Schools.aspx.

Thank you,

Theresa Shaklee, M.Ed.
Student Portal Coordinator
Oklahoma College Assistance Program
A division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Phone: 405.234.4383 | Toll-free: 866.443.7420
Email: tshaklee at ocap.org<mailto:tshaklee at ocap.org> | Fax: 405.234.4390

[OKCOLLEGESTARThorizontal_Transp]