[OkStudentPrep] [OKPromise-k12-counselors] OKPromise Senior Final Paperwork

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 20 15:40:30 CDT 2020

Hello HS Counselors/Administrators,

We hope you are all doing well.  As we all know, this is a very busy time of the year.  Although the manner in which we are doing business has changed, we are doing our best to keep everything moving so that we can be on track when we do return to regular business operations.

  *   All senior Program Verification forms have been mailed.  They have been/will be delivered to your school and will be waiting for you to retrieve them as you are able.
  *   Due to circumstances around Covid-19, only one signature from a school official is required for the 2020 seniors.
  *   Please remember that transcripts sent electronically through the okcollegestart.org portal (XAP) are considered to be official.
  *   We are monitoring our email on a regular basis, so if you have questions, please email us at okpromise at osrhe.edu<mailto:okpromise at osrhe.edu>.

Carol Alexander
Director, Scholarship & Grant Administration