[OkStudentPrep] UCO - Invitation to the Prospective Teachers Academy - March 6 for high school junior and seniors

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Jan 22 10:40:55 CST 2020

Hello Future Teachers!!

 You are invited to the University of Central Oklahoma's Prospective Teachers Academy on Friday, March 6th.  This is a great opportunity to learn about the Teacher Education Program and so much more.  Please take time to check out our flyer for details!

We are able and willing to count this as a College Visitation Day for you!

You are welcome to attend as an individual or with a group from your school with a faculty/administer/staff member.

Seating is limited so register early.

Check out our attached flyer for more information.

Registration: Prospective Teachers Academy 2020<https://www.uco.edu/ceps/teacher-education-services/prospective-teachers-academy/>

This event is sponsored by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and the College of Education and Professional Studies.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, Dr. Susan Scott, at sscott at uco.edu<mailto:sscott at uco.edu> or 405.974.5425

I look forward to meeting you at the Prospective Teachers Academy!
Teachers Save Lives Every Day,

Susan C. Scott, Ed.D.
Professor
Educational Sciences, Foundations and Research
Center for Transformative Learning  Office 209
405.974.5425   sscott at uco.edu<mailto:sscott at uco.edu>