[OkStudentPrep] ACT Updates - accommodations, vouchers, superscores

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Sep 23 07:36:19 CDT 2020

Dear Educators,

Thanks for all that you do for our students in Oklahoma. I have compiled several updates below. Please reach out to me if you have questions.

Customer Care

We have been expanding our customer care team significantly and we are seeing a noteworthy reduction in response time.

For State and District Testing questions, please call 800.553.6244, ext. 2800. The wait time on average this week has been 11 minutes or less. You can also fill out a contact form<https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/state-and-district-solutions/state-testing-contact-us.html>

For Accommodations, please call 800.553.6244, ext. 1788 or send an e-mail to ACTStateAccoms at act.org<mailto:ACTStateAccoms at act.org>

For issues related to student accounts, registration or refunds please e-mail  act-cares at act.org<mailto:act-cares at act.org> They currently have a 24 hour turnaround time.

Vouchers

Vouchers from the 2019-2020 school year can still be used until July of 2021 for national testing.

You can go to National Prebilled Registration Voucher<https://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/Prebilled_Registration_Voucher_Order_Form.pdf> to order more.

Yearly Rollover

As we enter a new school year, the previous year's historical data will be added to the online data system.

4 years of data available: 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21.

Target Date: Late October

Superscores

With the launch of superscores with the test events beginning in September, the user interface in online reporting will now include superscores. This will also include superscores on the Individual Student Report.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D690C1.54E10810]

Please note:

Superscores for the current year will be available in the online reporting system in late October.

You will need to go to 'Options' and select Superscores if you want to see them

on the roster and summary reports

Superscores for historical years will be available in the online data system in November 2020

Superscore Composite will be included in the Roster as a default

Score information is updated daily starting at the end of September

The Knowledge Hub is a great starting point for Online Reporting Training Resources<https://success.act.org/s/article/Online-Reporting-Training-Resources>

Thank you

Tony Cortez
Senior Account Executive

Client Relations

500 ACT Drive | Iowa City, Iowa 52243-0168

mobile 918-527-9948

tony.cortez at act.org<mailto:tony.cortez at act.org> |  www.ACT.org<http://www.act.org/>

New FREE Online Assessment Planner<http://assessmentplanner.act.org/> from ACT - access today!

[OAP-footer]