[OkStudentPrep] Final Virtual Desk Retreat is tomorrow, April 28, from 10-11; please share this email with your counselors

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Apr 27 14:12:22 CDT 2021

I just wanted to send a reminder to register for our Final Virtual Counselor Desk Retreat tomorrow from 10:00-11:00 a.m. We would love to have you join us. We will review concurrent enrollment, PreACT, fall workshop dates, ICAP reminders and try to answer your questions or guide you in the right direction.
If you have questions and do not want to ask tomorrow, please send in advance to lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>.

Please register in advance for this meeting: https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkcOuuqDotHdZrtT3jt13vULGr1j8difau
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. I will send a reminder email in the morning if you have registered.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/
Office:405.225.9257
Mobile: 580.614.1328

"Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again." ~Author unknown