[OkStudentPrep] Use these links: Ordering information for ACT fee waivers

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 20 08:08:57 CDT 2021

Good morning,
Let’s try again 😊 Sorry for the inconvenience.
This is a reminder that you have to order your ACT fee waivers for your students who are eligible for fee waivers; information regarding eligibility requirements can be found here: https://act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration/fees/fee-waivers.html
Juniors and Seniors can have up to four total ACT tests to use on a Saturday National testing day.

To order fee waivers, go to https://readiness.act.org, and click on ACT SUPPORT MATERIALS.
                                           [cid:image003.png at 01D77D38.C6B9B9A0]
There are practice ACT test booklets, order for your students; posters of the ACT college readiness standards for English, Reading and Writing (ELA) and posters for Math and Science (STEM); please order enough for your teachers.
Follow the prompts, there is no charge, it will zero balance, be sure and click PLACE ORDER. You will receive a confirmation page when your order is completed.

DO NOT ORDER YOUR PREACT AT THIS TIME! THAT ORDERING WINDOW WILL OPEN AUGUST 2, under the OK State Regents Grade 10 only contract.
I will send you an email when the window opens, if you order before the window opens, that order will be cancelled and you will have to reorder on our contract-
Don’t order the PreACT now!

Here is Oklahoma’s ACT website with PreACT information, the ACT fall(October 5 or 19 for the 10th, 11th, and 12th grades that SDE is paying for), and ACT information.
Please bookmark this website: http://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/state-and-district-solutions/oklahoma.html

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions.
Have a great Tuesday!
Lisa Nelson
Director of Student Preparation
https://okhighered.org/student-prep/