[OkStudentPrep] Summer Institute Registration-Limited Space Remaining!

Wood, Sabrina swood at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 10 09:33:44 CDT 2023

Good morning,

Agenda is still in-progress, but tentative topics- legislation, concurrent enrollment, OK Promise, Student Prep and OKcollegestart updates, Ucango2 updates, college admissions panel and much more, and, of course the wonderful networking time that allows you to build and strengthen your relationships with fellow counselors from around the state!

Our Student Preparation Summer Institute registration can be found on our website, https://okhighered.org/student-prep/.<https://okhighered.org/student-prep/> Scroll all the way to the bottom.

It will be Monday, June 12 through Wednesday, June 14, at Shangri-La Resort on Monkey Island, https://shangrilaok.com/.<https://shangrilaok.com/>  We will begin at 1:00 pm on Monday and end after lunch on Wednesday.

Early bird registration is $350 until April 21. Registration includes overnight lodging with meals (we make the reservation).

You will need a PO number, check number or credit card number to register.

If you have any questions please contact me at swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>.

We are so excited to be returning to Shangri-La Resort, we hope to see you there.

Have a great day!

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
swood at osrhe.edu
665 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
www.okhighered.org/student-prep